Re: SET SESSION TRANSACTION command

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: SET SESSION TRANSACTION command
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Qingqing Zhou" <zhouqq@cs.toronto.edu> writes:
> test=# SET SESSION TRANSACTION ISOLATION LEVEL SERIALIZABLE;

SESSION is taken as a noise word here.  Possibly we should disallow this
syntax altogether, since it isn't SQL-spec ... but I'm not sure it's
worth contorting the grammar enough to do that.

The converse case is

    SET LOCAL SESSION CHARACTERISTICS AS ...

which is also allowed but probably is going to do something confusing.