Re: Dead code as a result of plan cache invalidation?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Dead code as a result of plan cache invalidation?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Let me put it another way, how would I write a test case to cover these lines
> of code and not receive an error from replanning?

"Hard to get to" is not the same as "dead code".  An example is that
third-party add-ons might re-use plans that are not completely up to
date, if they've not been rewritten to use the plan cache.

Сообщение: Re: what is difference between LOCAL and GLOBAL TEMP TABLES in PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: what is difference between LOCAL and GLOBAL TEMP TABLES in PostgreSQL