Re: SPI functions to work with the Execution Plan

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: SPI functions to work with the Execution Plan
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Osmel Barreras =?utf-8?Q?Pi=C3=B1era?= <obarreras@estudiantes.uci.cu> writes:
> I need to develop for my diploma thesis an extension that allows me to travel the implementation plan once you pass
throughthe phase of planning and optimization. SPI functions that could be used to obtain and work with the plan?

SPI is not meant to expose anything like that.  You could install a
planner_hook though, and look at the plan after calling standard_planner.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: sql query bug???
От: "Bob Pawley"
Сообщение: Triggering a function on table overwrite