Re: TODO item for broken \s with libedit seems fixed

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: TODO item for broken \s with libedit seems fixed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@sraoss.co.jp> writes:
> Ok, let's mark it as "Done.", (rather than removing it) if there's no
> objection.

I think that, back when we were actively maintaining the TODO list,
the idea was that items got marked as "Done" when committed and then
removed from the list after the fix was released.  In this case, since
the fix went out years ago, we might as well just remove the entry
immediately.