Re: BUG #16095: Segfault while executing trigger

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #16095: Segfault while executing trigger
Дата
Re: BUG #16095: Segfault while executing trigger  (Thomas Butz <tbutz@optitool.de>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Thomas Butz <tbutz@optitool.de> writes:
>> Thomas, can you try with that patch and see if it fixes the problem
>> for you? We're quite close to 12.1 release, so if there's more to fix,
>> it'd be better to find out ASAP.

> Are there any prebuilt deb packages with this patch?

Doubt it.  You'd have to take the deb source package, drop in a
replacement PG tarball, and rebuild.  If that's within your abilities,
you could grab a nightly snapshot tarball from

https://www.postgresql.org/ftp/snapshot/

Otherwise, it'll *probably* be fixed in next week's releases.
It'd just be annoying to miss the window if it's not fixed ...