Re: default_text_search_config

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: default_text_search_config
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@postgresql.org> writes:
>> Well, that documentation is correct as far as it goes; what it doesn't
>> say is that initdb's mapping table explicitly maps C/POSIX locales to
>> english.  It seems like a reasonable default on this side of the water,
>> but maybe I'm being too North-American-centric.

> Ok. Are you going to to add "initdb's mapping table explicitly maps
> C/POSIX locales to english" to the doc? If no, I can do that part.

Before we worry about documenting the behavior, are you happy
about it?  What could be done differently?  I'm wondering if it makes
any sense to consider the specified database encoding while making
the text-search decision ...

Сообщение: Re: default_text_search_config
Сообщение: Re: default_text_search_config