Re: [BUGS] Hello I got this error when installing postgresql 9.4 on my antsle debian 8 LXC do you know a work around?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] Hello I got this error when installing postgresql 9.4 on my antsle debian 8 LXC do you know a work around?
Дата
Ответ на [BUGS] Hello I got this error when installing postgresql 9.4 on my antsledebian 8 LXC do you know a work around?  (Manuel Tijerino <ManuelTijerino@hotmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Manuel Tijerino <ManuelTijerino@hotmail.com> writes:
> WARNING:  01000: could not determine encoding for locale "en_US.utf8": codeset is "ANSI_X3.4-1968"

Seems like your system's locale data is flat out broken.  ANSI_X3.4-1968
refers to the ASCII standard, which is surely not the encoding that should
be used by a locale named "en_US.utf8".  I think you'd better take it up
with your distro provider.