Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix log_temp_files docs and comments to say bytes not kilobytes.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix log_temp_files docs and comments to say bytes not kilobytes.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 11:03 AM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
>> Anything backpatched risks causing instability, and might discourage
>> people from performing minor upgrades. �Minor fixes are rarely worth the
>> risk of causing instability in back-branches.

> OK.  Well, in that case, I think we should backpatch the changes Simon
> already made, and also pick a new unit for the GUC.

Changing the unit setting would also be a behavioral change.  I think
what Bruce is suggesting is that this is simply not worth worrying about
in the back branches.

Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix log_temp_files docs and comments to say bytes not kilobytes.
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix log_temp_files docs and comments to say bytes not kilobytes.