Re: Query became very slow after 9.6 -> 10 upgrade

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Query became very slow after 9.6 -> 10 upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Dmitry Shalashov <skaurus@gmail.com> writes:
> It looks that patch helps us. Tom, thank you!
> I'm still testing it though, just in case.

Excellent, please follow up if you learn anything new.

> What are PostgreSQL schedule on releasing fixes like this? Can I expect
> that it will be in 10.2 and when can I expect 10.2, approximately of course?

I haven't pushed it to the git repo yet, but I will shortly, and then
it will be in the next minor release.  That will probably be in
early February, per our release policy:
https://www.postgresql.org/developer/roadmap/