Re: Postgres prepare statement caching issue in postgres command line

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgres prepare statement caching issue in postgres command line
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Soumya Prasad Ukil <soumyo_ju@yahoo.co.in> writes:
> I have been using postgres prepare statement feature through JDBC. I could see the same prepare statement multiple
times,parsing is not happening in postgres backend, which is expected. However I do the same in psql command line, that
doesnot happen. It goes to parsing every time I execute

Perhaps "set plan_cache_mode = force_generic_plan" would help you.

Bear in mind that this is likely to be a net loss overall.

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: Proposed Chinese Translation of Community Code of Conduct
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Framework for 0 downtime deploys