Re: Mac OS: invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8"

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Mac OS: invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Artur Zakirov <a.zakirov@postgrespro.ru> writes:
>  [ tsearch_aff_parse_v1.patch ]

I've pushed this with some corrections --- notably, I did not like the
lack of buffer-overrun prevention, and it did the wrong thing if a line
had more than one trailing space character.

We still need to look at other uses of *scanf(), but I think that any
other changes that might be needed should be separate patches anyhow.