Re: Patch for Win32 blocking problem

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Patch for Win32 blocking problem
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru> writes:
> Patch solves the problem with blocking backend in pgwin32_waitforsinglesocket()
> when it tries to send something to stat collector.

Adding the looping in pgwin32_send() seems clearly correct, since there
could be multiple processes trying to send to the collector at the same
time.  I find the proposed patch in pgwin32_waitforsinglesocket to be a
pretty ugly kluge though.  Are you sure it's needed given the other fix?

Сообщение: Re: Modification to the postgres catalog
Сообщение: Re: Modification to the postgres catalog