Re: [Bug Fix] ECPG: could not use set xxx to default statement

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [Bug Fix] ECPG: could not use set xxx to default statement
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Higuchi, Daisuke" <higuchi.daisuke@jp.fujitsu.com> writes:
> [ missing semicolon in gram.y breaks ecpg parsing of same construct ]

That's pretty nasty.  The fix in gram.y is certainly needed, but I'm
unexcited by the regression test additions you propose.  What I really
want to know is why a syntax error in gram.y wasn't detected by any
of the tools we use, and whether we can do something about that.
Otherwise the next bug of the same kind may go just as undetected;
in fact, I've got little confidence there aren't other such omissions
already :-(