Re: HP-UX PA-RISC/Itanium 64-bit Patch and HP-UX 11.23 Patch

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: HP-UX PA-RISC/Itanium 64-bit Patch and HP-UX 11.23 Patch
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Shinji Teragaito <shinji@kobe.hp.com> writes:
>   I made a patch to let PostgreSQL work in the LP64 data model on
>   HP-UX PA-RISC and HP-UX Itanium platform.

The s_lock change looks good ... but ...

This patch seems likely to break many other platforms.  You do not
seriously expect us to apply that change to float8.out, do you?

I'd also like to know the rationale for the Makefile.shlib changes
(which did not seem to be needed the last time I tested on HPUX 11)
and the -lxnet addition to Makefile.hpux (ditto).