Re: [BUGS] More SSL questions..

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] More SSL questions..
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
"Magnus Hagander" <mha@sollentuna.net> writes:
> If we want to go all the way, the file should be in Application
> Data\postgresql. The other option is to keep current as
> %USERPROFILE%\.pgpass. But 8.0 is probably the best time ever to change
> it into the subdir (to group the files together).

I was wondering about that.  The current behavior on Unix is

    ~/.pgpass
    ~/.psqlrc
    ~/.psql_history
    ~/.postgresql/postgresql.crt
    ~/.postgresql/postgresql.key
    ~/.postgresql/root.crt

which is less than consistent but I'm disinclined to change it.
If we put all these files into a single directory on Windows,
we are going to have a documentation problem because of lack of
consistency between platforms. Should we do it anyway?

Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] More SSL questions..
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] More SSL questions..