Re: www-sql question

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: www-sql question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Lonnie Cumberland <lonnie_cumberland@yahoo.com> writes:
> The problem is that I am not getting any error messages and it is not
> returning any data from the database.

> It appears that there has been some changes in the way that things are being
> done since the last www-sql version had been released.

I pulled down www-sql-0.5.7 and took a very quick look at its pgsql.c
module, and didn't see any obvious silliness.  I don't have time to try
to run a real test though.  Try running the postmaster with -d2 (and
without -S) so that queries are logged in the postmaster log, and then
look to see what queries are being received from the www-sql client.

BTW, you are running www-sql with a recent libpq library compiled into
it, no?