Re: pgsql: plpython: Add SPI cursor support

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: plpython: Add SPI cursor support
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> On 01/09/2012 10:52 AM, Dave Page wrote:
>> Yes, it's defined as such:
>> PyAPI_FUNC(PyObject *) PyObject_SelfIter(PyObject *);

> Hmm. Well, at this stage I'm slightly inclined to say it's a compiler
> problem. That's a pretty old compiler. If you can't upgrade it maybe you
> should just take --with-python out of the buildfarm settings.

I'm wondering what PyAPI_FUNC() expands to on Dave's machine.  In my
copy of pyport.h, there's a rat's nest of cygwin-related tests that may
or may not lead to including "extern" and/or "__declspec" in that macro.
I think possibly the wrong combination might lead to failures of this
ilk?

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: plpython: Add SPI cursor support
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: plpython: Add SPI cursor support