Re: Not using index

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Not using index
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Crispin Miller <crispin@cs.man.ac.uk> writes:
> Then I've run VACUUM ANALYZE. The query planner still wants to do a
> sequential scan on the database. Any idea where I'm going wrong?

Not providing enough detail to let anyone help you ;-)

Let's see the table schema (pg_dump -s -t table is a useful way to
collect the info quickly and accurately), the attempted query, and
the EXPLAIN output for it.  Also, if you do
    SET enable_seqscan TO OFF;
how does that change the EXPLAIN result?