Re: Inconsistent behavior of pg_dump/pg_restore on DEFAULT PRIVILEGES

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Inconsistent behavior of pg_dump/pg_restore on DEFAULT PRIVILEGES
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I wrote:
> [ pokes at it some more... ]  Yeah, I just didn't have my head screwed
> on straight.  We need the global entries to be dumped as deltas from
> the proper object-type-specific ACL, while the non-global ones should be
> dumped as grants only, which can be modeled as a delta from an empty
> ACL.  So the patch should be good as given (though maybe the comment
> needs more work to clarify this).  Sorry for the noise.

This was blocking some other work I'm doing on pg_dump, so I rewrote
the comment some more and pushed it.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17244: strange string to timestamp with time zone conversion due to summer time / winter time switch ?