Re: ERROR: REINDEX DATABASE: Can be executed only on the currently open database.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ERROR: REINDEX DATABASE: Can be executed only on the currently open database.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
=?iso-8859-1?q?Clodoaldo=20Pinto=20Neto?= <clodoaldo_pinto@yahoo.com.br> writes:
> I suspect there is something wrong because it takes 73s to delete a single line
> from a table whith 140 lines. So I tried to reindex the database:

It's fairly unlikely that that is the solution you need.  How often do
you vacuum this table?  Does it participate in any foreign keys, or do
you have any user-defined triggers on it?

> backend> reindex database KakaoStats
> ERROR:  REINDEX DATABASE: Can be executed only on the currently open database.

Double quotes would help here.