Parser breakage: "timestamp" has become a reserved word

От Tom Lane
Тема Parser breakage: "timestamp" has become a reserved word
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The current (as of 8 Oct) parser will not let me select a field named
"timestamp" from a table.  It worked just fine a week or so ago.
I presume the problem is that timestamp is also a data type name.

Is this a bug, or can I expect that addition of data types may break
tables that used to work?

tree=> \d stringdataseriesclass

Table    = stringdataseriesclass
+----------------------------------+----------------------------------+-------+
|              Field               |              Type                | Length|
+----------------------------------+----------------------------------+-------+
| label                            | text not null                    |   var |
| timestamp                        | datetime not null                |     8 |
| value                            | text not null                    |   var |

tree=> select timestamp from stringdataseriesclass;
ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "from"

tree=> select label from stringdataseriesclass;
label
-----
(0 rows)

tree=>