Re: pgsql: Fix ts_headline() edge cases for empty query and empty search te

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix ts_headline() edge cases for empty query and empty search te
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
I wrote:
>> On 2023-04-06 19:52:55 +0000, Tom Lane wrote:
>>> Fix ts_headline() edge cases for empty query and empty search text.

>> Unfortunately there appears to be some portability issue with this. Causes a
>> test output difference on macos.

> Huh ... looking.

It's not about macOS, it's about that build script using
-DRANDOMIZE_ALLOCATED_MEMORY, which causes coerce_type() to
call tsqueryin() twice.  So you get the bleat twice.  Ugh.

I can work around it in these test cases by using to_tsquery()
instead of just "''::tsquery", but maybe we should rethink
something.