Re: Query, usually running <300ms, sometimes hangs for hours

От Markus Wollny
Тема Re: Query, usually running <300ms, sometimes hangs for hours
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi!

Tom Lane wrote:
> Yes, that reading is correct: this stack trace shows
> it's blocked trying to send query results back to
> the client.
> So you need to figure out why the client is failing
> to accept data.

Thanks; we saw one of those zombie queries again today, a simple restart
of the Tomcat instance was enough to get rid of it. It's definitely an
issue with the client. I shall try to get someone on the Railo
mailinglist to have a more thorough look at the issue, it's definitely
caused by a recent update - of the bleeding edge version though, so harm
done only to those who actively invited it ;)

Thanks for confirmation!

Kinds regards

   Markus

BAM! Der COMPUTEC Games Award 2011 - Jetzt abstimmen fur die besten Games: www.bamaward.de

Computec Media AG
Sitz der Gesellschaft und Registergericht: Furth (HRB 8818)
Vorstandsmitglieder: Albrecht Hengstenberg (Vorsitzender) und Rainer Rosenbusch
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Jurg Marquard
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 812 575 276