Re: Could not open file "pg_clog/...."

От Markus Wollny
Тема Re: Could not open file "pg_clog/...."
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi!

> It appears to be failing on the pcaction.article table. Could
> you get away without that? Perhaps, and it'd be a longshot,
> you'd be able to dump the rest of the data with it gone?
>
> I'm going to duck out of this now though, and I think you
> should probably wait until someone a little more knowlegable replies.

Yes, I could get away with it without any problems, as this table isn't
really needed any more (just some remains of a previous site version,
which I didn't yet drop so we could still take a look at it if the need
should arise). It is somewhat funny that this should happen on some
table that is hardy accessed at all, whereas the more popular database
objects seem to be in order. But I am not yet shure, that this one is
the only affected object, but I'll try to dump that db without the
pcaction.schema, see what happens.

Kind regards

   Markus

Jede Stimme zahlt, jetzt voten fur die besten Games: www.bamaward.de

Computec Media AG
Sitz der Gesellschaft und Registergericht: Furth (HRB 8818)
Vorstandsmitglieder: Albrecht Hengstenberg (Vorsitzender) und Rainer Rosenbusch
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Jurg Marquard
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 812 575 276

Сообщение: Re: Could not open file "pg_clog/...."
Сообщение: Re: Could not open file "pg_clog/...."