Re: diff-/patch-functionality for text-type data insidePostgreSQL

От Markus Wollny
Тема Re: diff-/patch-functionality for text-type data insidePostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi!

Thank you - I have considered using Algorithm::Diff before, as Text::Diff seems to be based on that and one could, as
youdescribe, create even more granular deltas than just line by line comparisons. The latter would however be fully
sufficientfor my needs, but I think I'll give Algorithm::Diff a closer look now :)

Kind regards

   Markus

Computec Media AG
Sitz der Gesellschaft und Registergericht: Fürth (HRB 8818)
Vorstandsmitglieder: Albrecht Hengstenberg (Vorsitzender) und Rainer Rosenbusch
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Jürg Marquard
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 812 575 276