Re: Repeated Query is much slower in PostgreSQL8.2.4 than DB2 9.1

От ning
Тема Re: Repeated Query is much slower in PostgreSQL8.2.4 than DB2 9.1
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
I'm sorry, they are in milliseconds, not seconds.
The time used is quite same to the result of "explain analyze select
...." I pasted above,
which was " Total runtime: 0.479 ms".

Greetings,
Ning

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 6:33 PM, Andres Freund<andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> On Thursday 16 July 2009 11:30:00 ning wrote:
>> Hi Andres,
>>
>> By executing
>> #explain analyze execute test_query;
>>
>> the first execution cost 0.389 seconds
>> the second cost 0.285 seconds
> Seconds or milliseconds?
>
> If seconds that would be by far slower than the plain SELECT, right?
>
> Andres

Сообщение: Re: Repeated Query is much slower in PostgreSQL8.2.4 than DB2 9.1
Сообщение: Re: Repeated Query is much slower in PostgreSQL8.2.4 than DB2 9.1