Re: Speeding up this function

От Matt Nuzum
Тема Re: Speeding up this function
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 15:49:45 -0400, Jeremy Dunn <jdunn@autorevenue.com> wrote:
> [...]

You don't have to log in to visit the sites.  These log files are
actually for many domains.  Right now, we do logging with a web-bug
and it does handle the sessions, but it relies on javascript and we
want to track a lot more than we are now.  Plus, that code is in
JavaScript and one of our primary motiviations is to ditch MySQL
completely.

--
Matthew Nuzum        | Makers of "Elite Content Management System"
www.followers.net        | View samples of Elite CMS in action