Re: ERROR: invalid input syntax for type boolean: "-"(#7)

От Amir Zicherman
Тема Re: ERROR: invalid input syntax for type boolean: "-"(#7)
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
i'm not too familiar with access, but in my c# code i do something
like this to convert the 1s to bools. i'm not sure if this is the best
way to handle this.  it's kind of ugly:

((string)tableRow["boolCol"]=="1" ? true : false)

also, I don't know if this helps but you can change the -1s to 1s if
you want.  if you're using a DSN to connect to your database, then go
to Data Sources in Admin Tools and if you open up your DSN, you can
configure it by clicking on "datasource".  the second page will have
an option "True as -1".  if you uncheck it then you'll get 1 for true.

amir