slony replication issue

От Nie, Guocong
Тема slony replication issue
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I use  slony version "slony1-1.2.20" , and postgresql version 9.1
I am using slony replica Master DB to Slave DB
The issue I got , when I created cluster on Master DB  , then insert one ro=
w for the replica table , it will got below log , But if I drop the cluster=
 , it can do insert ,delete and update . Can you help me to solve out this =
issue . I have attached the cat cluster_setup.sh script. Again , I have not=
 started to test replica .

---------------------------------
LOG:  server process (PID 30019) was terminated by signal 11: Segmentation =
fault
LOG:  terminating any other active server processes
WARNING:  terminating connection because of crash of another server process
DETAIL:  The postmaster has commanded this server process to roll back the =
current transaction and exit, because another server process exited abnorma=
lly and possibly corrupted shared memory.
HINT:  In a moment you should be able to reconnect to the database and repe=
at your command.
[...]
FATAL:  the database system is in recovery mode
WARNING:  terminating connection because of crash of another server process
DETAIL:  The postmaster has commanded this server process to roll back the =
current transaction and exit, because another server process exited abnorma=
lly and possibly corrupted shared memory.
HINT:  In a moment you should be able to reconnect to the database and repe=
at your command.
LOG:  all server processes terminated; reinitializing
LOG:  database system was interrupted; last known up at 2012-03-02 16:27:31=
 CST
LOG:  database system was not properly shut down; automatic recovery in pro=
gress
FATAL:  the database system is in recovery mode
LOG:  consistent recovery state reached at 0/BA3A740
---------------------------------

-bash-3.2$ cat cluster_setup.sh
#!/bin/sh

CLUSTER=3Dedu_cluster
DB1=3Dedu_ngc
DB2=3Dedu_slave
H1=3Dlocalhost
H2=3Dlocalhost
U1=3Dngc
P1=3Dngc
U2=3Dpostgres
P2=3Dedu2012

slonik <<_EOF_

cluster name =3D $CLUSTER;

node 1 admin conninfo =3D 'dbname=3D$DB1 host=3D$H1 user=3D$U1';
node 2 admin conninfo =3D 'dbname=3D$DB2 host=3D$H2 user=3D$U2';

init cluster (id =3D 1, comment =3D 'Master Node');

create set (id =3D 1, origin =3D 1, comment =3D 'All edu_ngc tables');
set add table (set id =3D 1, origin =3D 1, id =3D 1, full qualified name =
=3D 'public.test_rep', comment =3D 'Table test_ngc');

store node (id =3D 2, comment =3D 'Slave node', event node=3D1);
store path (server =3D 1, client =3D 2, conninfo =3D 'dbname=3D$DB1 host=3D=
$H1 user=3D$U1');
store path (server =3D 2, client =3D 1, conninfo =3D 'dbname=3D$DB2 host=3D=
$H2 user=3D$U2');

store listen (origin =3D 1, provider =3D 1, receiver =3D 2);
store listen (origin =3D 2, provider =3D 2, receiver =3D 1);
_EOF_
-bash-3.2$

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential an=
d is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is=20
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the in=
tended recipient, you are not authorized to=20
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or =
any part thereof. If you receive this message=20
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of thi=
s message.