Re: Client encoding win866.

От Попов Михаил Юрьевич
Тема Re: Client encoding win866.
Дата
Re: Client encoding win866.  (Hiroshi Inoue <inoue@tpf.co.jp>)
Список pgsql-odbc
>> Hi.
>>
>> Can you please tell me how to change client encoding in ODBC?
>>
>> I tried after a connection to execute SQLExecDirect (stmthp, "set
>> client_encoding to \" WIN866 \ ";", SQL_NTS) , but the encoding is still
>> a win1251.

> How do you confirm the client_encoding?

Few details...
I create connection and before all the bindings of parameters and columns, and before SQLPrepare I do
SQLExecDirect(stmthp,"setclient_encoding to \"WIN866\";",SQL_NTS);
Then after SQLPrepare, SQLBindParameter and after SQLExecute I get an error:
Error code 22P05 with message ERROR: character 0x83 of encoding "WIN1251" has no equivalent in "MULE_INTERNAL";

In this example, the function I pass the 'select * from "Table"'

regards, Mihail Popov.