Re: Numeric keyboard not supported

От Charlie Clark
Тема Re: Numeric keyboard not supported
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Am 17.08.2007 um 15:18 schrieb Dave Page:

> Unfortunately seems to be a bug in wxWidgets - I've reported it
> upstream:
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
> func=detail&aid=1776244&group_id=9863&atid=109863

Thought it probably was. I've also had display problems: column names
not being visible in the previous beta but I can't remember exactly
how I got this to see if it's been fixed.

Screen refreshing after schema changes is also very sluggish but that
seems to have improved in this version.

Great tool!

Charlie
--