Re: invalid tid errors in latest 7.3.4 stable.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: invalid tid errors in latest 7.3.4 stable.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Wade Klaver <archeron@wavefire.com> writes:
> Stumbled across an odd problem while cleaning data out of a database.  I am
> getting these "invalid tid" errors.  I tried the upgrade from 7.3.2 to
> 7.3.4.

Hm.  We fixed something with a similar symptom as of 7.3.3:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2003-03/msg01099.php
If you are still seeing it in 7.3.4 then maybe there's another related
problem.  Could you work up a self-contained test case?

Сообщение: Re: A multi CUP performance problem
Сообщение: Re: A multi CUP performance problem