Re: very concerning, tables hopped from one database to another

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: very concerning, tables hopped from one database to another
Дата
Список pgsql-general
David Ford <david+cert@blue-labs.org> writes:
> Summary.  I had 8 databases, I created another one for 9.  I started
> psql and created a table, created a user, and granted permissions.  I
> then did a \z to check up on things.  Lo and behold, I have 3/4 of the
> tables from another database moved into here!  I disconnect, reconnect,
> yep, still there.  I connect to the other database and those tables are
> missing.  I'm absolutely positive that these tables were in 'hmzbook'
> before this.  I triple checked and examined a dated pg_dump from a few
> days ago and 'hmzbook' was correct.

PG version?

There was a bug in a prerelease 7.0 or 7.1 (forget which) whereby the
buffer manager sometimes forgot to check the database ID of a dirty
block, but I've not heard of any such cases lately.

Сообщение: Re: very concerning, tables hopped from one database to
Сообщение: Re: very concerning, tables hopped from one database to