Re: Additional accessors via the Extension API ?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Additional accessors via the Extension API ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> writes:
> On Sun, Feb 20, 2022 at 12:31:22PM +0200, Markur Sens wrote:
>> Is this documented & expected behavior or it’s just happens to work?

> I don't think it's documented but it's an expected behavior, see
> https://github.com/postgres/postgres/blob/master/src/backend/parser/parse_func.c#L57-L88

It is documented, near the bottom of this section:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/rowtypes.html#ROWTYPES-USAGE

Other relevant oddities are mentioned in

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/xfunc-sql.html#XFUNC-SQL-COMPOSITE-FUNCTIONS

От: Carsten Klein
Сообщение: Re: Strange results when casting string to double
Сообщение: Re: Strange results when casting string to double