Re: unusual performance for vac following 8.2 upgrade

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: unusual performance for vac following 8.2 upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Kim <kim@myemma.com> writes:
> size of pg_class: 535,226
> number of relations: 108,694

Oh, I shoulda read all the way to the bottom of your email :-(.  What
version of PG were you running before?  I would think that pretty much
any version of pgstat_vacuum_tabstats would have had a performance issue
with pg_class that large.  Also, could we see

    select relkind, count(*) from pg_class group by relkind;