Re: Stats Collector Won't Start

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Stats Collector Won't Start
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Brad Nicholson <bnichols@ca.afilias.info> writes:
> Can someone please provide a bit of information where the following
> error is coming from?  This is PG 8.1.3 on AIX 5.3

> LOG:  could not bind socket for statistics collector: Permission denied

That's bizarre.  What error conditions does your man page for bind(2)
document as yielding EACCES?  The only one mentioned on my systems is
"protected address", but we aren't requesting a reserved port number ...

Сообщение: Re: COPY FROM STDIN instead of INSERT
Сообщение: Re: COPY FROM STDIN instead of INSERT