Re: text search configuration missing while migration from 8.3 to 9.4

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: text search configuration missing while migration from 8.3 to 9.4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Julie Nishimura <juliezain@hotmail.com> writes:
> Thank you. Is there a way to find out if I have tables with tsvectors or indexes? I have hundreds of tables...

Search the system catalogs.  I'd probably do it like this:

select attrelid::regclass, attname from pg_attribute
  where atttypid = 'tsvector'::regtype;

but you could also devise some more-portable query involving
the information_schema ...