Re: linked list rewrite

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: linked list rewrite
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net> writes:
> On Mar 23, 2004, at 8:39, Sailesh Krishnamurthy wrote:
>> Which brings me to another question .. has anybody considered using
>> subversion instead of CVS ?

>     My guess would be only people who haven't used arch.  :)

This reminds me quite a lot of a discussion that was just happening on
a Red Hat mailing list.  It seems the great thing about revision control
systems is there are so many to choose from ;-) ... and plenty of people
willing to proselytize for their favorite.

AFAICS, though, CVS is not broken for our needs.  I don't see an
adequate reason to change.