Re: pg_autovacuum: short, wide tables

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_autovacuum: short, wide tables
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Another issue altogether is the stat system.  I don't know if it stores
> info about toast tables.

Yes, it does --- you can pull out the info, even, if you use the stats
access functions directly.  It's just that the views filter on relkind =
'r'.

> Note that it doesn't matter that it doesn't show up in the pg_stat
> views, because we don't use those; rather we access the hash tables
> directly.

Ah, but this is only true in the integrated version no?  The contrib
version sure looks like it's depending on the views.

Сообщение: Re: pg_autovacuum: short, wide tables
Сообщение: Re: pg_autovacuum: short, wide tables