Is there a bug list for the version 9.0.2 PDF file

От Leslie S Satenstein
Тема Is there a bug list for the version 9.0.2 PDF file
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Found a few mistakes, I believe that the problem stems from adobe and it's treatment of
single quotes around a word.

In other places, found differences between my default values (Fedora 14 and also Debian Squeeze), so I would like to ask what should be the correct values.  My two systems are 64bit dual core versons.

Regards

 Leslie
Mr. Leslie Satenstein

mailto:lsatenstein@yahoo.com