Re: Assertion failure in AtCleanup_Portals

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Assertion failure in AtCleanup_Portals
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Pavan Deolasee <pavan.deolasee@gmail.com> writes:
> If I run the following sequence of commands, I get an assertion
> failure in current HEAD.

> postgres=# BEGIN;
> BEGIN
> postgres=# SELECT 1/0;
> ERROR:  division by zero
> postgres=# ROLLBACK TO A;
> ERROR:  no such savepoint
> postgres=# \q

> The process fails when the session is closed and aborted transaction
> gets cleaned at the proc_exit time. The stack trace is as below.

Hmm.  It works fine if you issue an actual ROLLBACK command there,
so my gut reaction is that AbortOutOfAnyTransaction isn't sufficiently
duplicating the full-fledged ROLLBACK code path.  No time to dig further
right now though.

Сообщение: Re: Progress on fast path sorting, btree index creation time
Сообщение: Re: Progress on fast path sorting, btree index creation time