Re: further explain changes

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: further explain changes
Дата
Re: further explain changes
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 12:06 AM, Jaime Casanova
>> why not let it go in ANALYZE, just as the sort info

> It's kinda long-winded - it adds like 4 extra lines for each hash
> join.  I don't think I want to add that much clutter to regular E-A
> output.

Well, that would only happen if you're deliberately obtuse about the
formatting.  The sort code manages to fit all the extra on one line,
and I don't see why hash couldn't.

I'd vote for just adding it in the exact same cases that sort adds extra
info.  -1 for either adding a new option or changing the meaning of the
ones that are there.

Сообщение: Re: tab completion for prepared transactions?
Сообщение: Re: tab completion for prepared transactions?