Re: SQL99 time zones

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: SQL99 time zones
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thomas Lockhart <lockhart@fourpalms.org> writes:
> I'm working on patches to implement the (slightly brain damaged) SQL9x
> time zone spec. This allows one to specify a numeric time offset for the
> time zone.  [ ... ]
> Comments?

While this is doubtless a good thing, I'm starting to feel very itchy
about the fact that we've slipped beta a couple of weeks now while you
hack up "one more" datetime improvement.  We've got to have some closure
on this process.

At this point I guess the reasonable thing to do is say "Beta on Monday,
this time for sure!".  If you haven't committed these changes by Monday,
I think you should hold them over for 7.3.