Re: Editor privileges for the Monitoring Wiki page

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: Editor privileges for the Monitoring Wiki page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 11/18/20 12:53 AM, Radu Gheorghe wrote:
> Now, the above need is obviously not urgent, but I created the account two
> days ago and I still get this message. Can you tell me what the cool-off
> period is?

The normal cool-off period is 7 days but I have expedited yours.

> Can you also give me editor privileges?

You will need to log into the wiki once first. After you have done that, please
report back here and at that point we can grant editor privs to you.

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Вложения