libedit memory stomp is apparently fixed in OS X Lion

От Tom Lane
Тема libedit memory stomp is apparently fixed in OS X Lion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
We've had several complaints about that tab-completion bug in the
Apple-supplied version of libedit, most recently here:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2011-06/msg00119.php

I had a bug filed with Apple about that, and today I got some auto-mail
indicating they'd fixed that bug as of OS X 10.7 (Lion).  I don't have
Lion installed here, but I grabbed the libedit sources from
www.opensource.apple.com and indeed it looks fixed.  So, if any early
adopters want to try it out ...

Сообщение: Re: sinval synchronization considered harmful
Сообщение: Re: sinval synchronization considered harmful