Re: Internal error XX000 with enable_partition_pruning=on, pg 11 beta1 on Debian

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Internal error XX000 with enable_partition_pruning=on, pg 11 beta1 on Debian
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> On 8 August 2018 at 17:28, Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
>> Attached is a patch which modifies the if test to compare relids instead
>> of RelOptInfo pointers.

> Thanks for investigating and writing a patch. I agree with the fix.

I changed this to compare the relid sets not just rel->relid, since
rel->relid is only reliable for baserels.  The partitioned rel could
safely be assumed to be a baserel, but I'm less comfortable with
supposing that the parentrel always will be.  Otherwise, added a
test case based on Rushabh's example and pushed.  (I'm not quite
sure if the plan will be stable enough to satisfy the buildfarm,
but we'll soon find out ...)