Re: pg_class could not be found

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_class could not be found
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Sigh. Sorry, that tool really needs some TLC to get it working across
> all the versions of PostgreSQL I don't have access to. It's looking for
> pg_class and is assuming it's OID 1259 and trying to open that file.
> Evidently it's failing.

I don't think it's a version issue; pg_class has always been OID 1259
(and relfilenode 1259, too).  You might have version issues once you
started looking inside pg_class, but not before that.

Remember this is the guy whose disk drive seems to have committed major
sins of omission on his last shutdown.  I think the file's probably just
plain gone :-(