Re: kind of RULE on SELECT depending on existence of a WHERE condition

От rawi
Тема Re: kind of RULE on SELECT depending on existence of a WHERE condition
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> Not quite the way you suggest. You could build a series of views with
> the WHERE conditions built in to them, and grant permissions on those
> though.

Thank you very much for your help.

Unfortunately is this not what I hoped...
The permissions will be granted dynamic by the application out of the
user-records and expressed in the WHERE flags.
I'll need another approach...

Cheers, Rawi