Re: Multiple Statement result set problem with PreparedStatements ?

От Lenard, Rohan (Rohan)
Тема Re: Multiple Statement result set problem with PreparedStatements ?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Okay - my bad - that works and I think I can see what I did wrong.  I
have to call "both" methods to get the right results..

That's something that should be in the documentation.  The JDBC javadoc
doesn't make it obvious you really need to get it right so call them
both - it says call one or the other ...