Re: "could not open relation with OID" errors after promoting the standby to master

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: "could not open relation with OID" errors after promoting the standby to master
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Thursday, May 24, 2012 08:32:47 PM Tom Lane wrote:
>> I'm not sure I believe that we can make a recovery resume from an
>> arbitrary point in WAL anyway, or that it would be worth the trouble.
>> Can't we just resume from the last restartpoint?

> Well, with a decent sized checkpoint_segments getting up2date can take quite a
> noticeable amount of time...

So?  Slow restart is precisely the price you pay for a large checkpoint
interval.

Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Send new protocol keepalive messages to standby servers.
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Send new protocol keepalive messages to standby servers.